Sunday 6 June 2010

Never drinking again......



I seriously never learn.  Me, cider, heat & no lunch = ridiculous woman.  I wish I had a little helper constantly with me who at the point of 3 pints says "STOP NOW".  No such luck.  Anyway, I digress.....

After a lot of pfaffing about & changing my mind every 2 secs, I got my arse out the house yesterday and up to Carnaby Street for the badly named "Summer of Love".  Tis completely true what they say, Carnaby Street isn't like it used to be but it also wasn't as horrific as I remembered a few years ago....or maybe that was the cider blurring my judgement.

I'm embarrassed to say that I didn't really take any notice of anything much going on but the no doubt especially hired in go go dancers were ok, as were the bands.   I particularly liked the two crazies with wigs on dancing - class.  Who they were, and where they came from, nobody knows!

Oh darn it, I'd planned to write a long, interesting blog today but I'm flagging already.  Blah.  I'm actually wondering if I had lots of interesting things to write about and that's doubtful thinking about it so with that, I'll leave you with pics of dancing men with wigs on!

No comments:

Post a Comment